Info Session: Mon. 10/19, 4:30pm – 345 ABAH
Join the program leaders for “Experiencing Italy through Art, Art History & Music” for an information session to learn all about this exciting opportunity to study abroad next May 2016.
- Appreciate intersections between music history and performance, as well as art history and practice, while visiting important historical sites, intimate performance venues and major museums
- Take an “off-the-beaten-trail” journey through medieval streets and lush countryside
- Visit Ferrara, Foligno, Pesaro and Rome, with day-long excursions to Assisi, Florence, Urbino and Venice
- Experience musical compositions in their original settings, view frescoes as the artist intended and sketch impressions of cultural and physical landscapes
- Enroll in one or two courses and earn credit for Art History, Music History and/or Drawing