Info Session: Mon. 10/19, 4:30pm – 345 ABAH
Join the program leaders for “Experiencing Italy through Art, Art History & Music” for an information session to learn all about this exciting opportunity to study abroad next May 2016.
- Appreciate intersections between music history and performance, as well as art history and practice, while visiting important historical sites, intimate performance venues and major museums
- Take an “off-the-beaten-trail” journey through medieval streets and lush countryside
- Visit Ferrara, Foligno, Pesaro and Rome, with day-long excursions to Assisi, Florence, Urbino and Venice
- Experience musical compositions in their original settings, view frescoes as the artist intended and sketch impressions of cultural and physical landscapes
- Enroll in one or two courses and earn credit for Art History, Music History and/or Drawing
ISA AsiaLearn Grants
- The student must be enrolled in a grant-eligible program and apply and be accepted to the program between now through November 1st.
- Once accepted into a program, the student will need to simply contact their ISA Program Manager and request the grant, which will then be deducted from their account.
- Please note: Students that have already enrolled in one of the grant-eligible programs will be contacted via email and provided with these instructions on how to receive the grant.
In addition, we announced last week an additional $60,000 in new scholarships available to students in the Pacific region and new scholarships for students studying at Konkuk University in Seoul, South Korea. Visit the host university scholarships page for more information.
Please share this information with any student planning to participate on an ISA program listed above.